Wednesday, April 29, 2009
It's a boy!
This week we had my 25 week prenatal visit. The ultrasound revealed we're having another little boy! This little boy has become quite the little boxer in my belly lately. Everything looks great and he seems to be growing at a healthy pace. I've gained 15 lbs so far and feel great. I've been walking alot which makes me feel even better. The weather has been beautiful lately and Dain has been loving all the time he gets to spend outside. It's really starting to feel like summer. I have a feeling it's going to be a great summer. With the hope of a new house, lots of sunshine, and then in August...a baby boy! We'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So now I need to go buy something blue for you! So exciting! And I'm glad to hear you're in better spirits! Love you girl!
Post a Comment