Saturday, April 4, 2009

21 Weeks Pregnant

It's April and I had hoped to have some exciting news to post, but nothing exciting has happened, so it's been a while since I've posted. We are living in our seasonal rental still, but only until April 30th. Then we're moving too....we don't know. We need to either find a rental and sign a lease or find a renter for our house and then maybe put an offer in on a house. Purchasing a second home and renting out our house in homer is risky. But I'm willing to do it. Alex isn't so sure he wants to commit to two mortgages. I'm not sure what will happen. Bottom line I really don't want to rent for the next year. Again, I don't know what we'll do. This is a very miserable situation. And there are many days I wish we could move back to Homer.

Mom and I are staying very busy with tax season at work. I am 21 weeks pregnant this week. We had a doctor's appt and ultrasound last week. Everything looks great. The baby is doing very well. We tried to see if we're having a boy or a girl, but the baby kept it's legs crossed keeping us in suspense. So we'll try again at our appt on April 28th.

Dain is doing really good. He's 20 months old. He's talking alot these days. He's very active and loves life. He's getting 4 more teeth making 16 total of his baby teeth. Dain has really been a trooper through this whole transition period. He's thriving even through all the craziness. Dain even transitioned into sleeping in his toddler bed last month!

Alex is doing really well. He really enjoys his work and is looking forward to summer fishing. Alex won't be guiding this year but fishing just for fun. With everything going on and the baby coming it will be nice to just enjoy the summer. Hopefully summer will come soon we're looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Kate M. Jefferson said...

Thanks for the update! I've been wondering what was up. Can't wait to hear if you'll be having a Sarah Jr. or an Alex Jr.! Do you have names picked out yet?