Friday, December 12, 2008

Another Baby!

The Douthit Family is expanding! Well, at the moment just Sarah's belly is beginning to expand, but in August 2009 we will become a family of four! Just this week we got the big news and we're all thrilled! Dain will have just turned 2 when his little brother or sister arrives and I expect he'll be thrilled and very helpful.

Hopefully shortly after the new year arrives a buyer will come around for our house in Homer and then we'll be buying a house in Kenai and moving! Before we know it, summer will be here and we'll be anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new baby in August!

2009 is bound to be very exciting!

2 comments:

Karen said...

That is exciting news! Congratulations!!

Megan said...

yay!! I knew this news would be coming soon! Hope you enjoy your pregnancy and that Dain doesn't drive you crazy! and thanks for the Christmas card. I don't think we're going to send any out this year. :( But I really enjoyed yours!