
We had a wonderful holiday! We started out celebrating our own Christmas at home on December 23rd. After traveling up to Kenai in the afternoon we spent the evening celebrating with the Kenai Police Dept at their Christmas Party. We had a great time getting to know the other officers and their families. Two other officer's wives are expecting in Summer 09 also! On Christmas eve we celebrated with the Douthit family and had a really wonderful time. Gramma Douthit made us a beautiful quilt that I just love. That evening we attended midnight mass at the Catholic church in Kenai. I was so thrilled to tell Sister Joyce about our baby on the way. Christmas Day we celebrating in the morning with the Dahlens. Dain was given a big rocking horse that is very fun. That evening, we celebrated with my mom and two of my brothers. We got lots of wonderful gifts and managed to fill the truck very quickly! While Alex worked both days of Christmas, he was able to stop by and see us on Christmas eve. We'll be so thankful to be living in Kenai next year for Christmas, making traveling around alot easier.
We're all doing very well. Dain is as active as always, keeping me running after him. I'm almost 7 weeks pregnant and have my first doctor's appt in a couple weeks. I'm feeling very tired and very sick all the time, but still very happy to be pregnant. Alex is enjoying work and looks forward to his days off at home with Dain and I.
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment