As fall is beginning there is much going on in the Douthit household! Alex has accepted a position with the Kenai Police Department! He will be starting work there on October 1st. As soon as we heard the knews we begain preparing to sell our house. We have cleaned up and cleared out as much as possible. We now have the house ready for showings and have put it up for sale. We are selling it on our own for now. In the future we might talk about listing it with a realtor. This past weekend we had a big moving sale and passed out alot of fliers about the house. The responces from people are promising.
Alex is very excited to be moving back to his hometown and of course closer to the Kenai River. I am also excited to be closer to family. Although, I have fallen in love with Homer, my friends and my little home where we became a family. I'm getting more and more excited about buying another home and making it our own, in Kenai!
We'll keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment