The last few weeks have been full of adventures! Dain & I spent the day in Seldovia a week ago. It was a really nice boat ride over. We had a really nice time walking around and having lunch over there. We went with our friends Dan, Amanda and Gracie and my mom and Scott came too! The babies had a great time playing at the school playground! It was a beautiful day!






We had a nice relaxing 4th of July. Dain was pretty sick with a cold so he slept most of the day. But later in the evening we got ourselves out of the house and walked down to Pioneer where we watched the parade! We were surrounded by friends and had a wonderful time. Alex even made an appearance in the parade in his patrol car!



We've had bits and pieces of nice weather so we are very thankful for that!

2 comments:
Dain has some big teeth now! Getting pretty grown up!
Hey Sarah! I'm glad you have one of these sites so I can keep up with you and your family!!
Thank you for your comment and encouraging words! It's very true that in the end, it's just me, God and my baby girl, Madelyn!
I have a Target Registry set up, but haven't looked at it or done anything with it in quite a while! haha ;)
The pictures of Dain on here are so great!!! He is such a cute baby! :)
Thanks again for your comment and I love you too!! :)
Post a Comment