This has truly been an alaskan summer this year. I can count the number of sunny days on one hand. We're making the best of it though and enjoying what few sunny days we have. Thankfully Dain has lots of toys, indoors and out to keep him occupied! We're gearing up for two birthdays! Alex is turning 25 on July 20th and Dain is turning 1 on July 22nd! We're having a double birthday bash for the two boys on July 20th in Soldotna. Then on July 22nd we're having Dain's friends over for a party just for him! This next week is going to be very busy! Alex is starting fishing full time on the river on Tuesday until the end of the month. I'll be traveling to Soldotna quite a bit, but I'd also like to stay home and enjoy Homer! At the beginning of the month we went down to the Kenai River in Sterling and enjoyed a little fishing. Dain managed to get his feet wet in the icy cold water! Here's some photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment