Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September has arrived!

September has arrived and the leaves on the trees are beginning to change. The weather is getting colder so I believe that fall has come to Kenai. Jackson turned 1 month old this week and has already gained over two pounds! He's a great eater so we're already packing away the newborn clothes. Jackson is such a sweet baby, we are just in love with him! Dain is has started saying sentences and has been known to go on and on about playing outside and what toys he has and the movies he's watched. He's becoming a little boy more and more every day. Dain loves Jackson and being a big brother. Alex is doing very well at work. He's going to be attending training to be a DARE officer. We're very excited for him. He has also been doing lots of hunting lately. I returned to work last week and will be returning to two days a week next week. I enjoy bringing Jackson to work with me, while Dain gets a daddy day. I am getting ready to celebrate my 26th birthday in a couple weeks. We have been working on various painting projects and bringing lots of color into our home. Thanks for tuning in for another update!





1 comment:

Megan said...

love the pictures of your boys! thanks for the update! :)