Monday, October 20, 2008

Mid October Update

This is Alex's 4th week working for Kenai, they're keeping him very busy and he's enjoying it! On the weekends when he's home we work on the house and relax with Dain. Dain is 15 months old this week! The weather has turned cold, but I'm still getting out for walks as much as I can. There's no snow on the ground in town, so I'm going to keep walking until there is. I bought Dain a cozy snowsuit and toddler bundle me for the stroller, so he stays toasty warm while we're walking. We're gearing up for Halloween, decorating the house a bit and getting Dain ready for trick or treating! Our house hasn't sold yet, but we're hopeful! That's a quick update from the Douthit house!
Dain helping mommy make cookies! 10-12-08

1 comment:

Megan said...

That is just the cutest picture ever! I love it!